Our pets can benefit from massage just as we do. Whether it’s for rehabilitation after an injury or illness, stress or fear reduction, or just an extra bit of attention while you’re away, pet massage can be a great addition to your pet’s healthy lifestyle.
Benefits of massage include:
- Reduction of anxiety and stress
- Pain management
- Improved immune system function
- Aids in healing from surgery or injury
- Improves appetite
- Stimulates blood and lymph circulation
- Builds trust, self-confidence and sociability
- Provides overall well-being!
Valerie trained in Small Animal Massage at Northwest School of Animal Massage. Her training included certification in Maintenance Massage and Rehabilitation Massage and included 65 hours in animal massage technique, 50 hours in animal kinesiology, 65 hours in animal anatomy and physiology, 50 hours in animal behavior and handling, 35 hours in animal pathology, 5 hours in animal first aid, and 30 hours in case studies. She is a member in good standing of the International Association of Animal Massage and Bodywork.
- Initial Consultation and Massage (50-60 minutes) $100
- Full Body Massage (40-50 minutes) $75
Wags Professional Pet Services :: Pet sitting, dog walking, pet overnights, pet taxi, pet massage, pet medication administration, pet hospice care :: Lowertown and Downtown St. Paul and the surrounding areas