Home Sweet Home
Pet Sitting: Dogs, cats, pocket pets, rabbits, and birds. Approximately 30 minutes of playing, snacking, potty breaking and loving. Includes basic household services for vacationers such as plant watering, light switching, and mail & newspaper retrieval. $20 per visit.
Overnight Stay: We stay at your place so that your dogs and cats enjoy all the comforts of their own home. Great for those who don’t enjoy boarding in a kennel, but need a little extra TLC. 8:30 pm to 7:30 am. $80.
The Great Outdoors
Dog Walks: Get them outside for an afternoon break! It’s great exercise and plain fun for your dogs and gives you peace of mind when you are working long hours or have to be away from home all day. Prices are for one or two dogs, contact us for additional dog pricing. Approximately 30 minute walk $20.
Ask about trips to local dog parks, transport to the vet, and more!
Health and Wellness
Massage: For relaxation and comfort, or, with the input of your veterinarian, for rehabilitation from illness or injury. Older pets with stiff joints really enjoy this service, but then, who doesn’t love a massage! Initial appointments usually last about 60 minutes, follow-up appointments usually last between 30 and 45 minutes. Includes massage on comfortable bedding, relaxing doggy or kitty approved music and aromatherapy with essential oils or hydrosols. Visit our Massage Page for more information on the benefits of small animal massage.
Medication Administration: Contact us to set up a medication administration plan for those who need their meds on a strict schedule. We have experience pilling, administering insulin and sub-q fluids and more.
Hospice Care: Caring for a pet nearing the end of life is a greatly rewarding experience allowing pet and owner to develop an intensely deep bond. At the same time, it requires a large commitment of time and emotional energy. Valerie has a personal interest in geriatric care and hospice care and has studied Small Animal Rehabilitation Massage with a concentration on these specialties. She would be honored to be a part of this transitional time for you and your pet. We may be able to help with administering medications, giving loving care and comfort at times you need to be away from your home, or bringing your pet to veterinary appointments. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
- Prices are for one or two pets unless otherwise noted. Contact us for prices for additional pets.
- Taxes not included.
- Distance surcharge may apply.
- Key pick up or delivery – $10; key return via USPS – $5
- A holiday surcharge of $10 per day will be added to the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve.
- For new clients, we require a deposit of 50% of the estimated total bill to hold your reservation with balance due at the start of services. Deposits will be returned if a reservation is canceled more than 24 hours prior to start date. Deposits for reservations canceled with less than 24 hours notice will be credited to your account. For services that fall within 3 days of above listed holidays, we require payment in full to hold reservations and we require notice of cancellation at least ten days prior to start date for a refund of deposit.
- Payment for daily dog walking is due at the beginning of each week.
- Payment for other services is due when service is rendered.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, check, cash, and Paypal.
- Normal hours for afternoon walks are 11:30am-2:30pm. We will do our best to arrive within these hours, but please understand in rare instances, unforeseen circumstances may prevent this.
- During inclement weather we will use our best judgment regarding the safety of dog walks and outside activities. For the safety of your pets we may refrain from walking in lightening storms, blizzards, extreme heat or cold, etc